Copa, Copacabana...

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

On Jen...
Bikini - Boom Boom (Brazil) / Hat - Vintage / Sunnies - Dita

Her name was Lola, She was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star, Tony always tended bar
Across a crowded floor, they worked from 8 till 4
They were young and had each other
Who could ask for more?
At the Copa, Copacabana
The hottest spot north of Havana
At the Copa, Copacabana
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the Copa.... they fell in love
- Barry Manilow

This was my beach day in Rio, which was also my last day in Rio....
But luckily I had all day to do nothing but sit on the beach and watch the locals.
I was amazed at how going to the beach was just a normal part of their day, like getting coffee.
It is just something they do, whether its in the morning before work or after... it seems like they are there.
I fell in love with these beaches.... they have everything you could ask for!
Chairs, umbrella's, snacks, beverages, clothes, jewelry, hats and bikinis!!
And they all come to you!! No joke they walk up and down the beach so no one has to move from their cozy spot. How amazing is that!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
I will be finishing my unpacking and having a girls night tonight, which is much needed!

xo J

12 comments:

Fabulously Lazy said...

So cute! Love that floppy hat!

Kristel Louisa said...

Those pictures are great. And make me wanna go to the beach. You look like having fun. Love your cute bikini. And your hat. It's lovely.

Love,
Kristel

Hippie Fruit said...

LoVe the black sunning hat! & the coconut looks yummy! Hope you enjoyed your last day in Rio, x

Anonymous said...

It looks like bliss!
The hat is so appropriate for the rio theme. X

Sherrie Cola said...

Jealous, I could do with some sun right now!

THE CRAFT said...

Good old Barry Manilow...Sea, sun and sand is what I could do with right about now. Great blog!

The Craft
http://thecraftiswhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

I love how you like when the vendors approach you on the beach. So many travelers get annoyed when they are bugged. I'm with you though! Looks like you had an amazing vacation.

biolisboa said...

I Go... all the way!

The Fancy Teacup said...

love that song by barry manilow!
that swimsuit is so darling, you look like you had such a sunny fun time!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
xoxo

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics! and what a sunny wheater!!

XX
www.emmapeijnenburg.blogspot.com

the-caramel-lady said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful blog, all it's beautiful ! I love.
I hope you will visit my blog. :)
xx

Jane said...

You are SO lucky and I am SO jalous right now...

Post a Comment