Blurry

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Jacket - Nasty Gal / Shirt - Thailand / Leather Pants - Helmut Lang 

Every thing's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
And everything is so messed up
Preoccupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
You could be my scene
You know that I'll protect you
From all of the obscene
I wonder what your doing?
Imagine where you are?
There's oceans in between us
But that's not very far
- Puddle of Mudd

These are my go to leather pants.... I absolutely love them!
Of course they cost a pretty penny, but sometimes we need to spend a bit more on the items that will become staple pieces.
I like pairing them with my JC Dresden's because they make the leather a bit more fun and flirty...
Then the ombre shag helps pull the look together!

xo
J

10 comments:

Zuzankita said...

omg I am so in love with your shoes :) really nice outfit!

www.karissaworld.blogspot.com

SAMANTHA said...

stunning - as usual, i love this styling.. and want each piece you're wearing! so happy i found your blog a few months ago, definitely one of my faves! xo


www.dragonnfruit.com

CHOCAROME said...

All I can say is "wow"! You look amazing and these photos are brilliant! I adore your JC shoes, they're so girly. I adore your style!

with love,
if you have free time, please take a look at my ROMWE GIVEAWAY! I'll wait for you. !http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

You have such pretty photos on your blog! I adore your style and outfits :) x

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love the night shots, that jacket and your shoes!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Ria said...

So love this outfit, jacket is great and the shoes are adorable!

Angela DiGiacinto said...

need, want, love the shag jacket.

xx A

iheartapparel.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I love this post. These photos are divine! Love the bigger jacket with the tight jeans. It's such a great look.

Lauren

Unknown said...

Crazy for those Campbells!

xo Bailey

Duan said...

wow! you are elegant!!!!!

Post a Comment